Thursday, August 21, 2008

There Goes Another Compliment For Me

This time the compliment comes from the land of the Kiwis, New Zealand by the name of James Kirk.

Kia ora Nizam

Please accept this e-mail as a token of appreciation for the manner in which you assisted me in addressing the virus issues that were embedded on my computer. My computer is an important tool to me because I am a fulltime adult student. I consider my computer skills and knowledge to be somewhat novice.

Thus, I thank you for your perserverence and patience throughout our interactions. I consider your social skills as very professional. I hope that your management and fellow staff members value your attributes as much as I do.

Kind regards

Kia tau te rangimarie kia koe ko to whanau

James Kirk

0 comments:

 

♫Kipas Susah Mati Penunggang Bertopeng♫ Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template