Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged Again

I was tagged by Mama Yeen. Sorry arr for taking quite a long time to do. So I follow exactly as Mama Yeen's template of tag session yah? Hehehe
Here's the list of 5 in my phone :
  • 1) My Mom
  • 2)Hafiz
  • 3)Ibrahim
  • 4)My Wife
  • 5)Vijoy
1. How did you meet 1?
-She gave birth to me. I was in her for 9 months ^_^
2. On a scale of 1 -10 how would u rate your friendship with 1?
-I should say 10. Hehe
3. how long have you known 4?
-It has been a good 3 years.
4. How do you know number 3?
-He's the cousin to the number 2 fella.
5.Wheres 5?
-Just a couple of seats away from my workstation. He's my technical lead or a mentor should I say
6.A fact about number 1?
-Protective & loves Spanish Soap Operas
7.Who is 4 going out with?
-With me of course. I would not know if she has someone else than me. Just kidding dear ^_^
8. What does 1 do for a living?
-She's running her own business of trading office goods & printing material. All round trader I might say. Hehe
9. Would you live with number 3?
-Definitely. He's my best friend. Friends for life :P
10. What do you like about number 2?
-A very patient man. A very motivating one too :)
11. Do you miss number 5?
-OMG.....Not a chance :P
12. Would you make out with number 4?
-Owh Hell Yeah!!!!!
13. What’s your opinion of number 2?
-Unconditional caring. He would jump in front of a bus for me. My bestest of friends :)
14. What's your favorite memory with number 5?
-Erm.....Dunno lah. Still new here :P
15.What would you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
-That would never be a possibility. Mom & best friend going out. Not a great picture :P
16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
-Not yet. Unless I screw my performance down the drain :P
17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
-I don't recall that. I think never. But he did sleep at my house once
18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
-We are both busy people. But we do hang out sometimes
19. Who have you known the longest?
-Of course number 1. As long as I can remember & live :)
20. How often do you talk to 1?
-Twice a week. Through phone calls / house visits
21. What about 2?
-Not very often.
22. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
-He's my best friend though :P
23. Would you go out for a date with 5?
-Hell No!!I don't swing that way :P
24. Do you dream about 2?
-Nope. Never
25. What did no 4 did to you that you can never forget?
-Ermm....That's bed talk baby......It might get steamy :P
26. What have you done for 1 that the person never forget?
-I'm not very sure of that. Got to ask her that lor...
27. What's 3 hobby?
-He loves the outdoors.
28. Who do u want to TAG?
-Kesian la to you all this time. Don't want to tag nobody :)

0 comments:

 

♫Kipas Susah Mati Penunggang Bertopeng♫ Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template