Monday, June 16, 2008

Satay Event With My In-Laws

Last Friday nite which was Friday the 13th (*muahahahhaha.....*being scary), me, my wife, my in-laws & my wife's baby brother including my wife's uncle,aunt & her son went for satay at Satay Kajang Haji Samuri in Taman Melati. We ordered substantial amount of different varities of satays which includes 30 chicken satay, 20 beef satay & 10 beef tripe satay. Dipped in the luscious & delicious peanut sauce with a hint of hot sauce sure stirred out our appetite. Check out the picture below & you see what I mean.


Me Biting On My Chicken Satay, scary...LOL


Mok Za & my mother in-law


Uncle Bakhtiar & his son, Baihaqi ☺


My Wife Biting On Her First Chicken Satay


The Luscious Peanut Dip & Hot Sauce


The Different Varities Of Satays


♥Me & My Cutie Wife♥


My Wife's Baby Bro - Jang


My Father In Law doing his Funny Face...LOL

They then departed for Terengganu after a trip to Zoo Negara the day after. For infos on the Zoo Negara Trip, please surf http://justlixa.blogspot.com

P/S : Honey, you better update your blog coz they'll be asking for it....hehehe ☺

1 comments:

LiXa the Mama Alya on June 16, 2008 at 2:10 PM said...

waaaaa...
tgh byk call ni..
nnt i update blog gi zoo tu..

 

♫Kipas Susah Mati Penunggang Bertopeng♫ Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template