Tuesday, July 15, 2008

MS ANZ T2 - Chapter 2

Arini genapla 1 minggu 2 ari aku training.....masih lagi tak sudah - sudah....hehehe.....just went through Perfect Call Structure with Tech Lead Guru from Team Heroes. Me myself is not sure to which team I will go into but hoping for the best. Most of the agents kat T2 already started to chat with me e.g Gulvinder, Satish, Zar, Alex, Susan, Muaz & some other la which I don't quite remember their names....Tomorrow will continue training with other mentors coz Guru will not be around....He's going to Phuket, Thailand for the Full Moon Party la.....hehehe...Will update more infos & pics once I get my own place later.. Signing off....

0 comments:

 

♫Kipas Susah Mati Penunggang Bertopeng♫ Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template