Friday, July 25, 2008

Well Done Nizam!!


Dear Guys,


Just wanna share the first compliment my husband received on his first week answering calls with Microsoft Technical Support here. I'm really proud of him. Way to go my dear!!!

--- Original Message ---
From : "J & M Cartwright"

Sent : Thursday, 24 July 2008 10:24:28 AM

Subject : Microsoft Support


My recent experience with Microsoft support provided by Mohd Nizam Zainudin was very helpful and resolved most of my problems. Your representative was precise and courteous and helpful.


Thank you.

Regards,

John Cartwright.

3 comments:

Shareen Mohd Saleh on July 25, 2008 at 4:50 PM said...

Superb ah! Yooossssshhh!!!

JuSTin♥cHaoS^guRL on July 25, 2008 at 5:53 PM said...

quite funny to see myself to strap myself back with the headset onto my head.....heheheh

~Mama Arfan~ on August 5, 2008 at 6:00 PM said...

gemok nye gambo ko nih!

 

♫Kipas Susah Mati Penunggang Bertopeng♫ Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template designed by Ipiet's Blogger Template